BEFORE:
AFTER:
If I were to do it over (and pray God I never will) I'd go with the regular fabric headliner and also buy a lighter color. The navy blue makes the interior cavelike. I'd also pay a little more attention and make sure that the area around the sunroof was covered in fabric - I screwed up there.
I also removed the passenger seat and front seat track. When i get to it, i'll drop in a race seat.
There's some weirdness going on with the front brakes - very uneven wear on the driver's side. The outer pad is worn down to the backing plate ( coutesyof 2 track days) and about an 1/8 of an inch of rotor has been ground off by the abrasive pads i run (Hawk Blues). The inner pad and rotor look almost new. Hopefully a rebuild of the caliper and pad carrier will even things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment