I also rebuilt a pair of rear brake calipers from a 16 valve VW Golf. It was tough going without the correct tool - I spent several hours last weekend trying to put them back together. With the correct tool and some helpful advice it took about 10 minutes per side.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
September
The seat base is finished, hopefully I'll get to mount it in the car today.
I also rebuilt a pair of rear brake calipers from a 16 valve VW Golf. It was tough going without the correct tool - I spent several hours last weekend trying to put them back together. With the correct tool and some helpful advice it took about 10 minutes per side.
I also rebuilt a pair of rear brake calipers from a 16 valve VW Golf. It was tough going without the correct tool - I spent several hours last weekend trying to put them back together. With the correct tool and some helpful advice it took about 10 minutes per side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment