I ran an autocross in Memphis a few weeks back, it's taken this long to get the video up, but here it is. It was quite cold, I spun the car a couple of times due to poor driving and having no heat in the tires (which meant no grip). Had a decent time, but the 6 hour round trip in a car with a muffler so noisy I need earmuffs and that reeks of oil and raw fuel was a bit taxing. I probably wont' do it again, at least not for 5 x 75 second runs.
i should get faster through the year as I get lots of practice and get used to driving the car again.
I'm autocrossing here in town again Saturday - wish me luck!
(for reference, here's how the fast guy did it)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment